- Eccentric shaft is supported by bearings in front and rear and the cantilever shaft structure of most of manufacturers on the market is abandoned; the speed reducing motor does not bear axial force and only transmits torque, and this extends the service life of speed-reducing motor and makes the process more stable.
- Installation and maintenance are simple and convenient; grease is used for lubrication in the box body and grease is added conveniently, making maintenance easy.
- Stroke length can be adjusted at will during running.
- PVC、PVDF、PTFE and SS316 pump head materials are applicable to dose different kinds of chemical liquid.
- The pure PTFE diaphragm that has a super-long service life guarantees the stability and safety of dosing.
- It can be directly installed on a dosing barrel and this is economical and convenient.
Performance Specifications of NDJ Motor Dosing Pump
|Model||Flow rate||Pressure||Stroke length||Diaphragm||Motor|