- The high-strength casting aluminum box body is used and it is sturdy and durable, and moreover, total weight is reduced greatly.
- The motor directly drives the eccentric shaft and the spring return structure is used; the structure is simple and stable and easy to maintain.
- The damping sliding bar structure is applied to overcome the vital shortcomings: large pipe shock, excessive mechanical vibration, parts damage, poor flow linearity and high noise, arising from invalid eccentric travel.
- High-quality modified PTFE diaphragm assembly is durable and the lift of dosing pump is greatly increased.
- PVC, PTFE and SS316 pump head materials are applicable to dosing of different kinds of chemical liquid.
Performance Specifications of ND2000 Motor Dosing Pump
|Model||Flow rate||Pressure||Stroke length||Diaphragm||Motor|