- Manual stroke frequency adjustment, adjustment by Up and Down keys
- Remote automatic control mode: Pulse signal
- Proportional dosing is adjusted by external impulse signal and optional modes are frequency division and frequency multiplication; the frequency division mode is used when input impulse frequency is greater than maximum working frequency of the dosing pump; the frequency multiplication mode is used when input impulse frequency is smaller than maximum working frequency of the dosing pump.
- Current working frequency is digitally displayed.
- Equipped with a liquid level switch interface.
Specifications of DP Type Solenoid Dosing Pump
Pulse signal control of DP Type Solenoid Dosing Pump
- The impulse signals (square wave or dry contact signals) that any instruments directly sends out can be received.
- DP pump has both manual control and automatic control mode. In manual mode, stroke frequency of the pump can be adjusted by means of a control button, no matter whether the pump is running or in stop state.
- In automatic mode, two control modes can be set, named frequency division control and frequency multiplication control.
- In the frequency division mode, when input impulse number is larger than maximum working frequency, the pump should be set as the frequency division mode. According to user’s set, the pump identifies and receive the impulse signal, then dose chemicals in proportion.
- In the frequency multiplication mode, when input impulse number is far less than maximum working frequency of the pump, the pump should be set as the frequency multiplication mode and the pump identify and receive the impulse signal, then dose chemicals in proportion depending on user’s set. But when the received impulse interval is less than the interval time of the corresponding pump output, the signal received later will be stored (the pump could still work even though no signal received at this moment), the pump will not stop until it is consumed completely.