- Manual stroke frequency adjustment, adjustment by Up and Down keys
- Remote automatic control mode: analogue signal, current signal(0/4~20mA)
- Stroke frequency (spm) can be set proportionally controlled within 4~20mA and adjusted in direct and inverse proportions; analogue signals are directly connected into the dosing pump without extra control instrument.
- Current working frequency is digitally displayed.
- Equipped with a liquid level switch interface
Specifications of DM Type Solenoid Dosing Pump
Current Signal Control of DM Type Solenoid Dosing Pump
- Analog signal can be directly inputted into the dosing pump, without the need of an extra control instrument.
- DM pump has both manual control and automatic control modes. In manual mode, the stroke frequency of the pump can be adjusted by means of a control button, no matter whether the pump is running or in a stop state.
- Set two points and their corresponding frequency within 4-20mA, so as to control dosage.
- The mode could be set in direct and inverse proportions adjustment. The direct proportion means impulse frequency of a pump increases with the increase of current signal; adjustment in inverse proportion: impulse frequency of a pump increases with the decrease of the current signal.